– Manage project schedule, resource, technique.
– Read and understand requirements. Manage and monitor configuration and change of requirement. Communicate directly to Japanese customers by English/Japanese to have agreement regarding project requests to ensure requirements match user needs and in progress truly.
– Join for technical development/implementation during the project.
– Report to customer, project manager (PM) at period.
– Research and offer technical solutions to resolve project issues; Study and deliver training to apply new technology, programming techniques, development process for team.
– Smartphone games and applications (iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian, Nintendo …)
– Social networks, social games.
– System related to the network (TCP/IP, multimedia).
– Web system, mobile web, web commerce.
– Management system for businesses.
– Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent
– Japanese level: ~ 2kyu (for Japanese Project Leader) or TOEFL 550 PBT (for English Project Leader)
– At least 02 years experience in software development.
– Proficiency in at least 01 progamming language: PHP/C/C++/Objective-C/Java.
– Good at team leading skill and problem solving ability.
– Good at arrangement of work.
– High sense of responsibility, dynamic, teamwork spirit.
– Willing to learn new knowledge, new language.
– Read and write English well.
Preferred experience, skills:
– Able and willing to assume various positions/multi-tasking work.
– Planing skill and time managemet is perfect.
– Ability and preferred to documentation technique.
– International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
– Modern work equipment (Laptop, Smartphone, etc.)
– Opportunity for overseas training.
– Many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
– Salary review twice per year based on employee’s performance and contribution.
– 13th month of Salary, the-end year bonus revenue and bonus national holidays.
– Social & health insurance, annual leave, working conditions pursuant to Vietnamese labor law.
– Non working on Saturday & Sunday.
– Have a kitchen serving lunch for staff.
– Join group activities, extracurricular (aerobic, yoga, badminton club…) and travel twice a year.
Preferred language(For applications): English
***Contact person for further discussion: Mrs. Phạm Thị Đoan Trang – HR Manager via tel number: 04-3762-4015