– Development/implement web project.
– In charge, project participants from the analysis phase and design characteristics of the project.
– Manage, research to setup technology training, programming techniques to support other company projects when required.
– Contribute technical advice relying on available company products to support Top Management decide product and policy itself in long-term business strategy.
– Web system, Mobile web.
– Smartphone games and applications (iPhone/iPad, Android…)
– Social networks, social games.
– System related to the network (TCP/IP, multimedia).
– Management system for businesses.
– Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalence
– Having experience working with HTML5, CSS3.
– Good teamwork skills and experience in highly-standardized and pressure work environments
– Being good at solving problem skill and at being able to work independently
– Being agile, flexible and logical thinking.
– Willing to learn new knowledge.
– Read and write English well.
Preferred experience, skills:
– Knowledge noSQL database, Caching, Performance tuning is preferred.
– Knowledge of Social Network API’s (Twitter, Facebook etc.) is preferred.
– Good research and analytical skills
– Able and willing to assume various positions/multi-tasking work.
– Ability to manage workload and priorities
– Good skills in technical management, software project management.
– Ability and preferred to documentation technique.
– International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
– Modern work equipment (Laptop, Smartphone, etc.)
– Opportunity for overseas training.
– Many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
– Salary review twice per year based on employee’s performance and contribution.
– 13th month of Salary, the-end year bonus revenue and bonus national holidays.
– Social & health insurance, annual leave, working conditions pursuant to Vietnamese labor law.
– Non working on Saturday & Sunday.
– Have a kitchen serving lunch for staff.
– Join group activities, extracurricular (aerobic, yoga, badminton club…) and travel twice a year.
***Contact person for further discussion: Ms. Phạm Thị Ðoan Trang – HR Manager via tel number: 04-3762-4015