– Development/implement all the company project (programming language: PHP/C/C++/Objective-C/Java).
– In charge, project participants from the analysis phase and design characteristics of the project.
– Manage, research to setup technology training, programming techniques to support other company projects when required.
– Smartphone games and applications (iPhone/iPad, Android …)
– Social networks, social games.
– System related to the network (TCP/IP, multimedia).
– Web system, mobile web, web commerce.
– Management system for businesses.
– Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalence
– Proficiency in at least 01 progamming language: PHP/C/C++/Objective-C/Java.
– Willing to learn new knowledge.
– High sense of responsibility, dynamic, teamwork spirit.
– Good at arrangement of work.
– Read and write English well.
Preferred experience, skills:
– Experience in development of games and applications on Mobile/PC.
– Having Japanese language to participate and support the team to manage configuration and change of requirements after receiving information from customer.
– Able and willing to assume various positions/multi-tasking work.
– Good skills in technical management, software project management.
– Ability and preferred to documentation technique.
– International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
– Modern work equipment (Laptop, Smartphone, etc.)
– Opportunity for overseas training.
– Many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
– Salary review twice per year based on employee’s performance and contribution.
– 13th month of Salary, the-end year bonus revenue and bonus national holidays.
– Social & health insurance, annual leave, working conditions pursuant to Vietnamese labor law.
– Non working on Saturday & Sunday.
– Have a kitchen serving lunch for staff.
– Join group activities, extracurricular (aerobic, yoga, badminton club…) and travel twice a year.
Preferred language(For applications): English
***Contact person for further discussion: Ms. Phạm Thị Ðoan Trang – HR Manager via tel number: 04-3762-4015